Comment on page
Using Vortex Mod Manager
It's NOT required to use Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) to play Skyrim Together Reborn!
- 1.Close Vortex
- 2.Open Vortex
- 3.Press the notification bell:
- 4.You should see a notification saying
Skyrim Script Extender 64 (SKSE64) not installed:
- 5.Press on the
Open in Vortex
- 8.Download the
Anniversary Editionversion of SKSE:
- 9.Vortex will now download and install
- 10.You can check the
Modsin Vortex, to check if it's installed correctly.
- 11.Done for now!
Remember to complete Running Skyrim with SKSE, at the bottom of this page.
This option will guide you through downloading
SKSEand importing it manually in VMM.
- 2.Look at the picture below if it doesn't make sense
- 4.It will download a file named
skse64_2_01_05.7zor similiar, the filename might change in the future.
- 5.Open VMM
- 6.Go to
Install From File
- 8.Select the
skse64_2_01_05.7zarchive and press
- 9.Vortex will now install the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
- 10.If succesful, it will look like this:
Remember to run SkyrimSE with SKSE after installing it, to make sure it works!
Just be sure it works, let's launch SKSE now manually.
- 1.Open Vortex
- 2.Go to the
- 3.Find the custom launch option named
Skyrim Script Extender 64
- 4.Press this
- 5.If it does not appear or you are unable to run it, restart Vortex and it should appear.