Please read this page just to keep your expectations realistic.
- 1.Assume you've completed all of the previous steps in this guide.
- 2.Use paths from this guide and only this guide.
- 3.As the mod manager, use either MO2 or VMM.
- 4.Attempt to demonstrate various methods/options for hosting your server.
- 5.Cover both how to set up your server on a Windows and a Linux (Ubuntu) machine.
- 6.Continue to be as user-friendly as possible, and we will do our best to guide you!
- 1.Cover how to do port-forwarding in any depth, other than to show you how it looks in my personal router setup
- 2.Offer support on how to fix your router
- 1.This should work for the vast majority of you.
- 2.However, it is possible that it will not work for everyone.
- 3.Because everyone's system is unique in some way, this guide cannot possibly help everyone.
- 4.We expect you to read this guide as thoroughly as possible!