Authorizing users in ZeroTier network
- 2.Scroll down until you see the
- 3.There you will see your newly connected user:
- 4.Let's make it a little easier to read and remember for later:
Host of the Skyrim Together Reborn serverin the
- 7.Most importantly: Press the
Auth?checkbox to allow the user to connect to you.
- 1.When your friend connects to your
Network ID, you must also grant him authorization.
- 3.Scroll down until you see the
- 4.There you will see your friend who has just joined your network:
- 5.Let's make it a little easier to read and remember for later:
- 6.Write the name of your friend in
- 7.Write something in the description, if you want to (optional)
- 8.Most importantly: Press the
Auth?checkbox to allow your friend to connect to you.
- 1.You should use the Managed IP, which is next to the Host field.
- 2.In my case, that's
- 3.This is the IP address you would use to connect to Skyrim Together Reborn (STRUI).