Connecting to a server
- 1.Now that we're out of the cave, we want to connect to a Skyrim Together Reborn server.
- 2.To access the Skyrim Together Reborn UI, press
Right-CTRL. From now on, the guide will refer to it as the
- 3.Open up the
STRUIby pressing either
- 4.Press the
Connectbutton to start connecting to a server
- 1.When you press connect, you can enter your server's connection information.
- 2.There will be an
Addressfield and a
- 3.In the
Addressfield, you should put your server's public IPv4 address in there
- 4.If you're just hosting it locally, that ip address will be
Connectto connect to your server, and there should be a visual and an audial confirmation that you're connected.
7. It should say
Succesfully connected to a serverin the little chat window
8. Now you should be connected and ready to play Skyrim Together Reborn with your friends
Visit the Server setup section of this wiki to learn how to host a server!