I need help updating the Skyrim Together Reborn mod
- 1.Open MO
- 2.Find the
Skyrim Together Rebornmod
- 3.Right-click and select
- 4.Confirm that the
SkyrimTogetherRebornfolder is gone from these two folders:
- 6.Go to the
Downloadstab in MO2
- 7.Install the newly downloaded
Skyrim Together Rebornmod, by right-clicking and pressing
- 8.As per usual, select
- 9.Now you have the latest version installed.
- 1.Open Vortex/VMM
- 2.Go to the
Skyrim Together Reborn
Remove, and then select
- 5.The notification bell will show a
Deploynotification - press the
- 6.Go to this folder, and confirm the
SkyrimTogetherRebornfolder has been deleted:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data
- 7.If the folder hasn't been deleted, then delete it manually before continuing.
- 9.Vortex will automatically install the newest version for you.
- 10.Now you have the latest version installed.
Remember to delete the leftover SkyrimTogetherReborn folder, if you have one!